DevFactory Trading department aggregates all development done at Euronext for our trading services and is based in Porto and Paris.
Job Description Summary
A Senior QA engineer will be responsible of the quality standards and its improvements during the development phases during the lifecycle of the software. Such role implies that the person will collaborate with all stakeholders during development, testing and acceptance phases and takes responsibility for writing specific QA documentation (test cases, QA reports ...) and well as being an advocate of good practices in both testing and development for DevFactory Trading. For this, we are looking for someone technically qualified in an IT environment, through their studies and previous work experience, natural leader, proactive and eager to learn our ways of working while contributing to their continuous improvement.
This position may require traveling to other locations, as such France.
As a Senior QA engineer, you will:
- Understand our QA implementation and be a contributor for its improvements cross teams
- Contribute to the definition, implementation and monitoring of the company’s quality standards
- Risk management
- Review functional specification, being the first customer of our software
- Write Test plans, strategies and reports
- Contribute for creating and maintaining an automatic test suit
- Report the quality of the software under test
- Be clear, accurate and regular when reporting through KPIs related to the projects
- Evangelist of Quality assurance best practices, training the rest of the team (not just QA) on such standards
- Be part of the team: the project team and the QA team cross location
Profille and Skills
Education and Knowledge:
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent working experience;
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in quality assurance;
- English (B2 or higher level);
Euronext is looking at the following profile:
- Solid Knowledge in software quality assurance (white box and black box testing);
- Experienced in writing of Test Cases, test plans and test reports;
- Ability to review requirements, functional and technical specification;
- Gap analysis contributor;
- Working experience in banking or brokerage system applications;
- Strong problem solving mindset: keep quality on top while considering the project’s strict timelines;
- Capable of working in an ever changing environment;
- Strong leadership skills.
Euronext is the leading pan-European exchange in the Eurozone, covering Belgium, France, Ireland, The Netherlands, Portugal and the UK. With 1,300 listed issuers worth €3.9 trillion in market capitalisation as of end September 2018, Euronext is an unmatched blue chip franchise that has 24 issuers in the Morningstar® Eurozone 50 Index℠ and a strong diverse domestic and international client base. Euronext operates regulated and transparent equity and derivatives markets and is the largest centre for debt and funds listings in the world. Its total product offering includes Equities, Exchange Traded Funds, Warrants & Certificates, Bonds, Derivatives, Commodities and Indices. Euronext also leverages its expertise in running markets by providing technology and managed services to third parties. In addition to its main regulated market, Euronext also operates Euronext Growth™ and Euronext Access™, simplifying access to listing for SMEs. For the latest news, find us on Twitter (twitter.com/euronext) and LinkedIn (linkedin.com/euronext).