Working with us is like nothing on earth. Every day, our teams across the globe challenge the limits of human achievement, engineering solutions for our planet and beyond. Our astronomically-talented engineers build rock-solid software for leading industries’ most critical applications.
And now, we’re looking for a Technical Manager/Software Architect to manage the interface between teams onsite and teams offsite.
In every small step you take on your journey with us, you’ll be supported by a world-class team of engineers, structured training programs and a caring, ambitious and pioneering culture. It’s time to challenge your limits. It’s time to give your career the rocket boost it deserves. It’s time you joined CRITICAL Software.
- Responsible for collaboration and communication with various teams as needed;
- Contribute to product design and establishment of requirements;
- Delegate technical responsibilities and monitor progress of projects;
- Deliver products consistently, on time, on budget and on quality;
- Work closely with the project manager during all phases of the development lifecycle;
- Review all work produced by the development team;
- Ensure that the code produced meets the company standards.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology or related domains;
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the Information Technology field;
- Minimum 2 years’ experience leading development teams;
- Ability to work in high-pressure, deadline driven environments;
- Exceptional communication and reporting skills;
- Solid working knowledge in software and programming languages;
- Outstanding leaderships skills and ability to delegate responsibilities effectively.
Established in 1998, CRITICAL Software provides systems and software services for safety, mission and business-critical applications. We help to ensure our clients meet the most demanding quality standards for software safety, performance and reliability. Our data management solutions and services also provide clients with the information they need to manage their important assets and processes, helping them to achieve better business performance.