We’re looking for a bright Digital Identities Guardian to join our team. The future of driving is autonomous, and you can play a role in it. If you love a challenge, are passionate about technology and are full of spark, energy and ambition, this could be the dream role for you. You will design and deliver solutions for establishing system user's credentials, and processes for applying those credentials to access enterprise systems and applications, as well as ensure privileged accounts are safeguarded.
Critical TechWorks operates at the cutting-edge of the BMW Group’s technologies. As part of the TechWorks team, you’ll engage in high-quality, reliable and secure components. You should contribute with passion, energy, fresh and exciting ideas to change the way the world moves.
As one of our Digital Identities Guardians, you will be a technical expert for the enterprise identity access and privileged account management infrastructure. Dealing with multiple platforms, multiple operating systems, and emerging technologies in the area of Identity Access Management and Privileged Account Management.
Whatever you’re working on, here’s the lowdown on the technical skills you’re likely to have:
- Experience in IAM and PAM processes, governance, architecture and operations.
- Experience in at least one major IAM standard product (e.g. Sailpoint, OneIdentity, OneLogin, Okta, etc.).
- Experience in at least one major PAM standard product (CyberArk, One Identity, etc.).
- Knowledge in securing digital identities.
- Knowledge in application customizing, development and operation.
- Technical knowledge in using user directories and relevant protocols (e.g. LDAP, Active Directory, etc.).
- Experience with common standards in authentication and authorization (e.g. SAML, OAuth, OpenID, etc.).
- Experience in network infrastructure and enterprise IT;
- Application security knowledge (secure development lifecycle, testing, OWASP, etc.):
- Scripting Languages and OSs: Python, Perl, Unix, Windows, Linux.
Apart from great technical skills, our environment is fast-paced and 100% agile, and prioritizes teamwork, interaction and resilience. We’re organized into Scrum teams and projects typically consist of one or more teams sharing a common development, configuration management and continuous delivery environment.
This calls for our Digital Identities Guardian to possess the following skills:
- Pragmatism and the ability to deal with complexity.
- Strong ability to understand and interpret Business needs and requirements.
- Great people skills to foster a supportive environment, constructive feedback and the sharing of ideas and approaches.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills – including the ability to speak and write in English.
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Delivery tools (e.g. Git, Jenkins, JIRA, Gerrit).
- Experience of working with development teams running Scrum preferred.
- A real passion for learning, doing things better and helping others – and an ability to turn ideas into realities.
- Availability to travel abroad for short periods of time, as required.
- German skills will be a plus.
Fusing technology and talent, we’re developing the next generation of software systems for the BMW Group’s future driving machines. Fuelled by the principles of agile software development, we’ll use our freedom to think, disrupt and transform the way things are done. We’re clear about where we’re heading. We plan to change the way the world thinks and feels about cars: from autonomous driving to electrification, from car sharing services to connectivity. Get ready for a journey like no other.