- working in 24/7 support schedule;
- financial systems monitoring using proprietary monitoring systems;
- registration and resolution of service requests, incidents and problem;
- assistance to DevOps engineers, developers and QA engineers;
- communicating with client and partner company representatives;
- knowledge exchange with fellow colleagues.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 2+ years’ experience in UNIX/Linux (Ubuntu, RHEL will be a plus);
- advanced Windows user;
- basic knowledge of shell script languages awk, perl and e.t.c.;
- strong analysis, investigation and troubleshooting skills;
- good command of written and spoken English language;
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
Additional skills considered as an advantage:
- understanding of ITIL/DevOps processes and routines;
- experience with SQL-like command language;
- knowledge of Java programming language;
- experience with trading/exchange/risk management software usage;
- experience with Atlassian software (JIRA, Confluence, FishEye, etc.).
WHO WE ARE Devexperts is a major developer of software solutions for brokerages and financial companies operating in the capital markets industry. Our projects include online trading systems, technical analysis products, and services that provide real-time market data. We develop flexible and complex solutions customized to fit the needs of each client we work with. Our products are designed for PCs and distributed server systems running on Windows, Linux, iOS and Android. OUR MINDSET Devexperts is focused on long-term cooperation with professionals ready to take on challenging tasks and achieve results, while working on comprehensive technical tasks ranging from implementing complex business logic to cross-compiler development. OUR CAREERS AND CERTIFICATIONS Devexperts offers both technical and managerial career paths. Availability of internal movement gives Devexperts employees an opportunity to prove themselves in various fields and use their potential. There is also an intern program available for students to work and learn under the supervision of experienced mentors. We share experience with each other via team work and internal presentations, lectures, and workshops. The company supports aspiring employees and encourages them to participate in professional conferences, technical workshops, awards, and competitions. Devexperts always welcomes results-driven specialists interested in tackling demanding issues. All our engineers complete certain certifications. Expertise in Java development is confirmed by Oracle. Devexperts is also the official ISTQB certification center both for its employees and external experts in quality control. OUR AWARDS Devexperts products have already been awarded high ratings by leading financial periodicals. Among them are Barron’s Magazine, Shares Magazine, Traders Awards, Smart Investor Magazine, Compare Shares, Futures Magazine, Stockbrockers. Recently, Devexperts has been listed in the TOP-100 European Fintech Conpanies 2017. OUR GEOGRAPHY We have Research and Development offices in Munich, Porto, Sofia, St. Petersburg and Antalya