We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join our growing PMO team. As a project manager you will be managing development projects in a multicultural environment, with a typical project size of 25 -100 staff months and duration of 4 – 12 months, working closely with our clients, account managers, analysts, development, qa and support teams across the organization.
- Bachelors or Masters degree preferably in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent work experience;
- 5+ years’ of experience in Software Development;
- Knowledge of capital markets or online trading platforms business domain;
- Knowledge of industry software engineering practices and SDLC;
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to work successfully with teams and individuals across the organization and different locations;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to convey technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences;
- Strong problem-solving, analytical and quantitative skills, self-directed and high attention to detail;
- Professional command of English language supported with certificates or professional experience;
- PMP or another relevant professional certification will be beneficial.
WHO WE ARE Devexperts is a major developer of software solutions for brokerages and financial companies operating in the capital markets industry. Our projects include online trading systems, technical analysis products, and services that provide real-time market data. We develop flexible and complex solutions customized to fit the needs of each client we work with. Our products are designed for PCs and distributed server systems running on Windows, Linux, iOS and Android. OUR MINDSET Devexperts is focused on long-term cooperation with professionals ready to take on challenging tasks and achieve results, while working on comprehensive technical tasks ranging from implementing complex business logic to cross-compiler development. OUR CAREERS AND CERTIFICATIONS Devexperts offers both technical and managerial career paths. Availability of internal movement gives Devexperts employees an opportunity to prove themselves in various fields and use their potential. There is also an intern program available for students to work and learn under the supervision of experienced mentors. We share experience with each other via team work and internal presentations, lectures, and workshops. The company supports aspiring employees and encourages them to participate in professional conferences, technical workshops, awards, and competitions. Devexperts always welcomes results-driven specialists interested in tackling demanding issues. All our engineers complete certain certifications. Expertise in Java development is confirmed by Oracle. Devexperts is also the official ISTQB certification center both for its employees and external experts in quality control. OUR AWARDS Devexperts products have already been awarded high ratings by leading financial periodicals. Among them are Barron’s Magazine, Shares Magazine, Traders Awards, Smart Investor Magazine, Compare Shares, Futures Magazine, Stockbrockers. Recently, Devexperts has been listed in the TOP-100 European Fintech Conpanies 2017. OUR GEOGRAPHY We have Research and Development offices in Munich, Porto, Sofia, St. Petersburg and Antalya