- Provide support to customers by handling incoming customer contacts (calls, e-mails, posts) from the assigned country/markets and interactions in the front-line of Linde's business, ensuring customer's loyalty to the Linde Brand and enhancing Customer Experience.
- Provide assistance via phone/mail/email from existing and new/potential customers by solving customer simple queries that impact the performance of the business
- Ensuring that the data received from the customers is accurately and timely maintained
- Ensure the maintenance of Master Data Management - covering Customer Master Data, Contract Management and Pricing Master
- Channel queries to corresponding responsible for complex queries / responsible area (Sales, Credit to Cash, Delivery etc)
- Minimum required Secondary school (High School)
- Language spoken in the specific market (native or C2: French and English level B1 (preferred)
- Previous experience in Customer Service (Front Office/ Order Entry /Back Office) / Sales preferred
- Able to communicate efficiently by phone and email with customers on a daily basis (handling requests, complaints etc)
- Build credibility with internal and external customers
- Able to work under pressure and in a high volume workload, fast-paced environment
- Pro-active, focused on responding promptly to actions
- Data accuracy and detailed oriented
- SAP/ERP Basic Knowledge (preferred)
- Agility using Computer / different software and screens
- Free fruit;
- Hapiness Committee;
- Free hot drinks;
- Birthday day off.
The Linde Group is a world-leading gases and engineering company. As part of the group, Linde Global Services presents itself as the Shared Service Center for Portugal, Spain, France and Benelux. Right in the center of Maia, Porto, we offer the best customer experience in the areas of Order to Cash. Currently we are looking for amazing people to take the lead and join us as Order Management Advisor, Customer Service Advisor, Account Receivable and Sales Partner.