Process all orders placed by customers timely and accurately to allow a efficient scheduling processes, including to inform and provide solutions to the customer when required on failed or aborted deliveries, organizing urgent deliveries in critical situations, in order to foster customer’s loyalty to the Linde Brand and enhance Customer Experience.
- Responsible to receiving and processing incoming orders via email, phone, fax or web-shop from existing customers
- Responsible to inform /provide solutions to the customer when required on failed or aborted deliveries, organising urgent deliveries in critical situations
- Assure accuracy in input of customer orders into SAP system, based on rules and procedures including medical business specifications.
- Support any scheduling and delivery changes required by Supply Chain, updating the system
- Inform customer by telephone or e-mail on changes on products, products quantity and any anticipated delay.
- Receive, respond and handle all complaints regarding the shipment.
- Solve Urgent Requests from customers by aligning with Planning and Transport teams
- Provide solution in case of shortage of products by reviewing requests history, delivery date, frequency of requests, contacting sales and planning, and finally prioritizing on which customer to deliver in case of product shortage or unplanned orders
- Check incorrect customer request and invoice if required.
- Check with Back office and credit teams for updating/including addresses, credit limits and products prices
- Obtain all relevant data and specifications to enter this information into SAP, to make the shipment flawless.
- Support the Quality Regulatory Affairs – QRA when required.
- Assure deliveries rejected by the customer are dully processed
- Minimum required Secondary school (High School);
- Customer Service/Sales experience preferred;
- Able to work under pressure and in a high volume workload, fast-paced environment;
- Able to communicate efficiently by phone and email with customers on a daily basis (handling requests and complaints ect);
- SAP/ERP Basic Knowledge (preferred);
- Language spoken in the specific market (native or C2: French and English level B1 (preferred);
- Agility using Computer / different software and screens;
- Build credibility with internal and external customers.
- Free fruit;
- Hapiness Committee;
- Free hot drinks;
- Birthday day off.
The Linde Group is a world-leading gases and engineering company. As part of the group, Linde Global Services presents itself as the Shared Service Center for Portugal, Spain, France and Benelux. Right in the center of Maia, Porto, we offer the best customer experience in the areas of Order to Cash. Currently we are looking for amazing people to take the lead and join us as Order Management Advisor, Customer Service Advisor, Account Receivable and Sales Partner.