We are looking for a passionated and hands-on Software Engineer to join our team. This person will have a critical role in bridging strategy, user experience, and design with clean, scalable technology solutions.We are looking for a passionated and hands-on Software Engineer to join our team. This person will have a critical role in bridging strategy, user experience, and design with clean, scalable technology solutions.
Platforme was created 4 years ago to empower luxury fashion brands with customised products, counting with Farfetch's founder and CEO José Neves and Net-A-Porter founder Natalie Massenet among its founders and investors.
At the heart of this reusability is Platforme Tech, were we work towards producing the core technology that helps our clients transition to a "dynamic product as a service" vision.
- Help us shaping our product by being a source of novel ideas.
- While we enjoy the freedom to think long-term, without the pressure to take shortcuts, our drive is to deliver valuable software and processes.
- Understand the business.
- Producing the future-proof technology behind the SDK's that our clients use to build their own unique product, customization experiences, as well as the logistics that back them up.
- Creating the software that fuels Platforme's inner workings and processes, from mobile or web apps to plugins for 3D computer graphics applications.
- Problem solving and proactive attitude.
- Being comfortable working across the stack (both back-end or front-end), even if you need a little push.
- Being eager to learn and use new tools and languages.
- A commitment to produce high quality work at a constant pace.
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience with, and appreciation for, using Python to build services.
- Understand how to write unit tests.
- A sense for picking suitable data structures and algorithms.
- An interest in computer graphics.
- Some work that speaks for itself, which might include pet-projects, open source or Stack Overflow contributions
- The rare mix of a small team in a highly funded company, which means opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- Tech-savvy team that's constantly trying to push the envelope.
- Highly collaborative environment that enables autonomy.
- Agile work with minimal bureaucracy.
- Respect for your work-life balance.
- Located in trendy downtown Porto.
- Few steps away from all public transportation services (train, metro, bus).