We are looking for Accounts Receivable Accountant for our Finance Shared Service Center in Porto. These role is supporting the European business and processing accounts receivable activities. Exciting times! We are still building up our team and hence we are able offer roles on different experience levels.
The main tasks and responsibilities include the following
• Handling of Factoring process, posting of factoring statements & reconciliation;
• Processing of receipts of payments;
• Posting of bank statements and cash allocation;
• Processing of deductions and if applicable generating of credit notes;
• Enter and forward invoice deductions;
• Enter and post manual invoices;
• Support AR intercompany reconciliation;
• Process AR month end closing activities;
• Perform AR reporting;
• Support in the preparation of financial statements;
• Maintenance of accounts;
• Participate in project work;
• Provide support related to annual and interim audits.
Ideally you bring the following background:
• Bachelor or Master degree in Accounting, Finance or similar field
• Knowledge of IFRS and ideally good knowledge of accounting standards in European GAAPs
• Fluent English spoken and written (mandatory)
• Good knowledge of another European language (German, Italian, French, Spanish and Dutch preferred);
• Experienced in working with ERP systems
• 3+ years of professional experience in finance and accounting or equivalent, ideally in a Shared Service Center
• Joy in working in a global environment
kp is a leading global manufacturer of rigid and flexible packaging and special films. We have a clear goal: the sustainable protection of important everyday products. You will find our customers in markets from pharmaceuticals to food and consumer goods. With our film products, we make sure the products last longer and maintain their important properties. With this we significantly contribute to safety, health and consumer satisfaction. We are as dynamic and fast paced as the markets of our customers. Always in motion! Founded in 1965, we now have 32 factories in 18 countries and employ more than 6,400 people worldwide.