Continental Engineering Services (CES) is a subsidiary of Continental AG. With more than 1,500 engineers and specialists, we design and manufacture complex high technology mechatronic products and systems for small series and niche applications at 15 locations around the world. Depending on our customer needs, we can either develop bespoke products from initial concepts, or we have the unique opportunity to access and modify the proven large-scale production technology of Continental AG for individual solutions. Manufacturers of sports cars and special-purpose vehicles as well as a variety of industrial customers are among those who benefit from our services. We work in the areas of Chassis & Safety Control, Interior Electronic Functions, Vehicle Electrification, and Engine & Transmission Management.
We are looking for an AUTOSAR specialist that will join multi-site team working on embedded software for instrument clusters. The successful candidate will design, develop and debug system & application software that implements customer requirements and also support others within the business. Reporting to the team leader, the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate knowledge of designing and developing embedded software for automotive applications.
- Configuration and distribution of the development environment to developers
- Integration and configuration of AUTOSAR Software System consisting of modules and/or subsystems
- Close cooperation with Software System Designer / Architect
- Support for technical project management
- Support hardware and software problem-solving
- Delivery of software systems in coordination with the customer
- Support for the creation and maintenance of the SW system design, especially at the interface between software and hardware
- Degree in an engineering discipline, Computer Science or related disciplines
- Experience in software development in embedded systems desirable
- Experience with AUTOSAR and with Elektrobit environment (EB Tresos) is an advantage
- Tools Knowledge: CANoe, Configuration Management Tools, Emulator/Debugger, Development Environment
- Knowledge of real-time operating systems
- Knowledge of development, testing and integration processes
- Ability to work in international teams and with international customers
- A pro-active, self-motivated and a good team player
- Highly-motivated and capable of working on multiple activities concurrently
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent English language skills
- Willingness to travel worldwide
- An exciting and diverse working environment with varied activity at one of the largest suppliers of the automotive industry
- Sharing company's success with all employees
- Granting flexibility for all employees through individual regulations and trusted working hours
- Encouraging our employees early to take more responsibility, to broaden their skills and to grow into a new role.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2018, Continental generated sales of €44.4 billion and currently employs around 245,000 people in 60 countries and markets.