We are looking for an iOS Developer with some previous experience in developing apps that have been accepted for distribution in the App Store. We are seeking for non-passive people trying to improve everyday, so we expect you to look for the best solutions out there and solve the problems you'll find along the way. We prefer to work with result-oriented people, problem solvers, fast learners, tech savvies and people committed to customer success.
- Yes, I have a degree or diploma in Software Engineering or Computer Science
- Yes, I have experience working with Swift (preferable) or Objective-C
- Yes, I work with Git, and understand that there is no "my code" but "our code"
- Yes, I articulate my ideas clearly, and I reason my decisions very well
- Yes, I do have a strong experience in delivering production ready apps
- Yes, I have an appreciation for testing and automation
- Yes, I'm interested in improving everyday, not just "doing my work"
- Sure! I have a passion for continuous learning and improvement
- Of course, I’m a pragmatic agile software practitioner
- Yes, I’m interested in functional programming and reactive systems
- Yes, I’m friendly, I like a good joke, and It’s very easy to work with me
- A start-up company full of energy, will of change and focused on helping clients grow!
- A great office environment surrounded by the best start-ups in Porto at Founders Founders – We have good taste!
Bitmaker is a Software, Design & Business Team that helps you grow. We create high quality, beautifully designed and business-oriented products, on time! We are proud of our team of clients. In fact, we are all teammates! Liga Portugal, Cisco, Foehn, Sodexo, Tonic App and Productivity Cockpit are only a few examples of the "clientmates" with whom we share this endeavor! Life is short. Join Bitmaker!